Teenager's chest sliced wide open leaving his heart almost exposed by knifeman who attacked twin brothers as they left a party


A teenager was left millimetres from death after a knifeman sliced open his chest and almost exposed his heart as he left a party with his twin brother. Tyler Gane, 16, and his brother Loui were with friends at a roundabout in Dilton Marsh, Wiltshire, when a man approached them and threatened the group. asking where they were from. When Loui questioned him back, the stranger pulled out a knife and stabbed Tyler as he stepped in to protect his brother on Saturday night.



Tyler Gane, 16, was millimetres from death after a knifeman sliced open his chest, almost exposing his heart The teenager was left with an eight inch wound from his shoulder to the centre of his chest, which nearly exposed his heart, and was rushed to hospital in a serious condition. Police said he was 'lucky to be alive' because the wound was so deep and the blade miraculously missed his vital organs. Tyler has since returned home but doctors told him to rest and not return to school until after Easter. He said: 'I don't remember much. I don't remember actually getting stabbed. I remember walking off and all of my friends screaming. 'That's when I looked down and blood was all over my shirt. The paramedics were there trying to see how bad it was and taking off the jumper which I had on. 'That's when it started to sink in. That's when it hit me that I had actually been stabbed.
The eight inch wound was so deep it almost struck his heart and police said Tyler was 'lucky to be alive'
The teenagers were at a party on a roundabout known locally as Dilton Marsh Roundabout when they were approached by the unknown man on Saturday at about 11pm 'It doesn't feel real. I'm still shocked. I think everyone is. Still people don't know why it happened or why he did it.' Loui suffered cuts to his hands and was also treated in Bristol's Southmead Hospital. Their mother Erika, 34, said: 'I was shocked. I don't understand why anybody would approach a group of children and do this. 'It's not like this is a dangerous city - it's a small town. He's lucky to still be here. 'Tyler has taken it very well. I don't think it has sunk in yet. he's had all his friends around him. 'It was completely random. I don't know what I would say to the attacker. To me, it proves he is not sorry because he hasn't come forward. He's not sorry and he's hiding like a coward. 'I'm looking at people and thinking they look like the description.' Detective inspector Paul Franklin said: 'He's first threatened the children and then when the two brothers have gone over to him, he slashed out at them with the knife causing one a very serious and deep lacerations to his chest, and the other brother some cuts to his arm. 'From that point, he has then run away up main road. It's completely unprovoked and at this time we have absolutely no idea who this man is. This could have been a murder inquiry quite easily.' The attacker is described as being aged between 20 and 30, with shortish black hair and wearing a blue jacket and either blue jeans or grey jogging bottoms


Tyler pictured in hospital after the attack. He is now recovering at home but will be off school for weeks 

Ver Mas en: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3011113/Teenager-s-chest-sliced-wide-open-leaving-heart-exposed-knifeman-attacked-twin-brothers-left-party.html

Publicar un comentario

0 Comentarios